Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Coworking

Tonight's task is to research in preparation for my perplexing, fast-approaching interview--11:30 tomorrow.  Here's the deal: I really enjoy writing, so I thought that my dream job would involve either public radio (local KPCC or KCRW) or blogging for hourly pay.  I selfishly say "hourly pay," because commission seems unfair--placing the risk of entrepreneurship on the worker who will profit least from said risk.

What fun!  I have an interview based off of my "creatively written" cover letter...and perhaps my residency in Silverlake and experience teaching--hence my perplexity.

Research Results--
  • Coworking!  That's it, that's the buzz  The wiki says to add a label, "coworking"...check!  Link to coworking...!  And, I'll "show up" at a coworking space tomorrow: Coloft.
  • For more info visit the blog and search #coworking on twitter for a fascinating list.
Action based on research--
  • I'm visiting the next free event at WHERE MMM, just across the street from Intelligentsia.
  • I'm proposing a connection between coworking and other extensions and adaptations of computer technology into our human way of acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment